1 vision. 24 hours.
Saluki Athletics asks you to support the future of the SIU Athletic Department! Your investment is critical to our ability to deliver a top notch experience to current and future student-athletes. From giving the students teams to cheer for, to bringing alumni back to campus, the Athletic Department engages all parts of the SIU Family. Give-A-Gift today and Inspire Future Generations of Salukis!
AREAS TO SUPPORT:
- Scholarships - The mission of the Saluki Athletic Scholarship Fund is to annually support the cost of providing scholarships to Saluki student-athletes. Donations to the SASF and The Chancellor Carlo Montemagno Excellence Scholarship Endowment help provide athletic and educational opportunities to more than 350 student-athletes in 16 intercollegiate sports, fostering excellence both on and off the field.
- Student-Athlete Well-Being – The Student-Athlete Well-Being Fund was established to aid student-athletes in their efforts to reach their peak performance. It supports our Equipment Operations, Strength and Conditioning, and Sports Medicine programs.
- Women’s Initiatives – The Women’s Initiatives Fund directly supports all of our women’s sports and provides programming for our female student-athletes to plan for life after college.
- Athletic Director’s Excellence Fund – Gifts to the AD’s Excellence Fund allow SIU’s Director of Athletics to address areas of highest priority, launch new initiatives, and take advantage of strategic opportunities across the entire athletics department.
- Sport Specific Giving – Directly support the teams you care about the most. These funds help supplement team’s budgets and give coaches discretionary dollars to elevate their programs.
- Men’s Basketball
- Women’s Basketball
- Men’s Cross Country, Track + Field
- Women’s Cross Country, Track + Field
- Men’s Golf
- Women’s Golf
- Saluki Spirit Teams
- Men’s Swimming + Diving
- Women’s Swimming + Diving