The mission of the STEM Education Research Center is to advance STEM literacy through interdisciplinary and integrative research, teaching, and service. The STEM Education Research Center is a diverse community of faculty, students, staff, educators, and industry partners working collaboratively to prepare the next generation of STEM professionals, leaders, educators, and researchers.
The STEM Education Research Center builds STEM programs and partnerships to:
• advance literacy and learning
• improve students’ preparation and competency
• provide professional development for educators
• deliver education service and outreach
• support student and faculty research
• obtain external funding
• address critical issues in education and leadership
An investment in the STEM Education Research Center is an investment in Saluki student success.
The STEM Center is 100% externally funded. We are sustained through grants, contracts and your donations. We appreciate your support for our students, faculty, staff and education partners.
We invite you to join our STEM team. We are grateful for your generosity and support. Every gift matters! Please click Give Now at the top of the page or click the fund below to make your gift.
STEM Development Fund